Friday, June 4, 2010

Profiling the Students of Today








For this assignment, I interviewd three students. To prep my students, I create a Google Form.

I had my students fill out the form so that we could write a script of what they were going to say because we were on a time crunch for getting things done as it was the last week of school. After we wrote the script, my students used a digital recording device. I then imported the audio into Camtasia. I spliced and cut the audio to format it to what I wanted. I did the whole process of creating my podcast this way because I felt it was much more efficient. I also felt that if I just let my students talk, they would all be over five minutes each, making it harder for me to meet the time requirement.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura,

    You and the kids did a great job! well done

    ReplyDelete